YOUR ASSUMPTION OF RISK
Trampolining activities is an inherently dangerous recreational activity involving a level of risk that each participant must evaluate on their own. By using this facility, you assume the risk of serious injury or even death.
For safety and those around you, you should be in good health, free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by jumping on a trampoline. Expectant mothers should not jump.
WARNING! Catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death may result from failing to follow the rules below and due to inherent risks, sometimes even if all rules are followed.
- By using the equipment and property at this facility, all guests of Trampoline Park Las Vegas are bound by our liability waiver and release set forth in the terms of the Agreement that must be executed upon admittance to this facility.
- Those under the age of 18 must have the Agreement completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian.
SOMERSAULTS NOT RECOMMENDED
- Landing on the head or neck can cause serious injury, paralysis or death, even when landing in the middle of the mat.
- Jumpers must maintain total control of their bodies while jumping.
DO NOT DOUBLE BOUNCE
- Do not double bounce.
- Double bouncing is the use of a trampoline by two people at a time.
- During double bouncing, it is likely that the actions of one trampolinist will affect the rebound of the other.
- Double bouncing can result in serious injury and is not allowed.
DO NOT SIT OR LIE ON THE COURT
- If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- Siting or lying on the attractions is unsafe for you and other guests.
WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING
- Clothes must be free of hanging zippers, belts, strings and remove jewelry.
- Empty pockets and have nothing in your mouth (gum, candy or other).
- Swords, knives, guns, throwing stars and any other weapons are not allowed.
KIDS UNDER 46" MUST HAVE PARENTAL SUPERVISION
- It’s our policy that kid’s under 46 inches must be supervised by their legal guardian.
- All guests must listen to the TPLV staff.
NO DIVING INTO THE FOAM PITS
- No diving into the foam pits.
- We are all about Safety and that is not Safe!
- Flips are awesome and other tricks can be too, but they are dangerous…
- You must perform at your own risk.
- Only Perform if you have sufficient skill to avoid injury.
- Be aware and considerate of those around you.
- Jump with people that are of similar size.
- Do not climb on walls or netting and do not touch basketball apparatus.
- Only climb in the designated areas.
- Do not use a trampoline when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Drugs are an ejectable event.
- No tackling, pushing or other activity that may unnecessarily interfere with the jumping or concentration of another participant.
- Fighting is an ejectable event.
This is a listing of our general rules. It is not an all-inclusive list, and the rules are subject to change.